In Australia, I see many non-university researchers (e.g. CSIRO postdocs) have a title of “conjoint lecturer” from a reputable university.

  • Do they teach?
  • Do they receive salary from the university?
  • What’s the point of the title if everybody who is a postdoc in Australia can be a “lecturer”?

Leave a reply

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>