I’m in a bad spot psychologically and I need your advice. Have a Msc in Math from a decent italian uni, that I got around 4 years ago. I am working in London at the moment but I really can’t stand it any longer. What I want is to go back to uni for a second master in physics and hopefully go on to get a phd. I can go anywhere in europe, but a place that would welcome me even without recommendation letters and being a bit older than the average student would be better. Any good uni to suggest? Alternatives?
Really hope to read some suggestions. You can be specific.

Leave a reply

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>