I plan on working for a university research institute after my undergrad. If employed, I will be a university employee. I heard that for some universities , you can take free classes at your employer institution. Is it possible to take enough classes to get another( advanced ) degree while working as at a research institute?

Leave a reply

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>