I have recently completed my bachelor in Mechanical Engineering. Now want to do higher study in control related field. So i want to know how can i increase my qualification to attract professor of this field to do master or Phd in Control Engineering.

Leave a reply

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>