I need a scientist/researcher in the energy engineering field, to help me out.
my advisor won’t help me directly and refers me to his ph.d students and they’re kinda codger, and don’t have any vision of what’s going on!
I need some advice from an energy researcher to help me
first of all I can’t find a distinction between energy conversion (mechanical eng.) and energy systems eng.
my b.sc is mechanical engineering but I’m excited into process side of energy engineering but I’m not sure about what to do!
also I’m looking forward to pursue my study and get a fellowship from eu-universities for sake of this, I need to publish papers of my thesis and work really hard, and as a hard-worker I should know about the thing I’m going to choose as my speciality.

thank you for reading this ladies and gentlemen 🙂

Leave a reply

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>