I am translating several titles of paintings from Ukrainian into English for an upcoming exhibition/publication. Is there a single English word that means “the one who feeds”? The original word in Ukrainian is feminine gender noun describing anything from fertile nature to a wet nurse, i.e. the one that provides food. Thank you!

Leave a reply

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>