I am currently on a 4-year Mphys undergraduate degree (finished my 3rd year) in the UK. Although I am not sure yet, I am very interested in fundamental particle physics (High Energy Physics). During the summer I am determined to become familiar with the concepts of QFT in order to make sure I like the subject. My question is, how likely is it that after a Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics, one can work in a university(I figured very low?)?

What is the path to becoming a lecturer?

Leave a reply

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>