Hi I’m currently undertaking second semester in MA program.
As an international student, I am unhappy with living here in this country, so I’m considering to transfer to another univ in the US but the similar MA program.
In this case I need to take GRE where wasnt required in order to get in the current univ, and hopefully meet the minimum requirements.
In this case can I make an excuse about unhappiness when asking for a LOR to my supervisor?
Well then I need at least three LORs, but I have no idea where to ask for. I do have been volunteering at an org for almost over 100 hours now, but is unpaid work okay to be considered as a strong LOR?

Its all gibberish here, sorry but I need to get outta here asap..
(Learning and coursework is more than happy, but the culture and surroundings are just torturing me.)

Leave a reply

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>