Due to some constraints, I am unable to go for a Physics PhD in the USA at the moment. Hence, I would like to pursue a Terminal Master’s program for Physics instead. I have done some research on several universities on the web and emailed their respective Physics departments to ask if they offer such programs. However, most have replied me, stating that they only offer PhD programs but not Terminal Master’s Programs. These include Princeton, MIT, Caltech, Chicago, UC Berkeley and UCLA. Others have yet to reply.

Would anyone know of any university offering a good Terminal Master’s program for Physics in the USA? Thank you for your help.

Leave a reply

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>