i am a post-doc fellow at one of the top universities but since its been a bout 5 months that i have started my position so i have not any paper published at this level and the only that i have got up to now is my former publications. also i have to add that because of some reasons i don’t have any teaching experience at all. on the other hand i want to look for a more permanent academic job like assistant professorship but i believe that with my resume i hardly can find any. so i would be glad if you let me know what kind of academic job i can apply for to be able to move to assistant professor after that. Also i don’t have any information of kinds of assistant professorships around the world. thank you.

Leave a reply

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>