I work in a laboratory environment where the experts measure various parameters of food, water, soil, etc. Before they do the measurement itself they print a sheet of paper on which they can read which parameters they should measure on which samples. How would you call this paper?

Leave a reply

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>